Little Creek Calls

Turkey Hunting and Calling Seminar Wednesday April 5th 6PM at Mesa Sportsman's

I will be doing another turkey hunting and turkey calling seminar again this spring. For those who haven’t attended my seminars in the past there will be general turkey hunting tips and strategies. There will also be breakout trainings with hands on call use training. This year I will be a doing a mouth call training. There will also be a pot call training (slate, aluminum, copper, glass and crystal). Each person in attendance will receive a free mouth call along with instruction and training and get to use and practice with several types of calls. All calls for the training will be supplied by me. Calls will be available for purchase after the training. There will also be a question and answer time so if you have any questions or are looking for help in a particular unit there will be several experienced turkey hunters willing to help. This seminar will be free of charge with no registration required, just show up the day of the seminar. There will be some door prizes given out to those in attendance provided by Sportsman's Warehouse.

I look forward to teaching these seminars each year and helping others improve their turkey hunting and calling skills. I hope to meet some of you there.

Wednesday April 5th 2017, 6:00PM – 8PM at the Mesa, Arizona Sportsman’s Warehouse

• Like 6

One of these years I'll have to make that long trip down to the valley to attend one of your seminars and learn the ins and outs of hunting turkey, calling turkey and how to use those pot calls, mouth calls and box call you sold me. Seriously, Thanks for your time Ammon. Can't wait to get my hands on that copper pot call your making for me so I can practice my kee kee run on it.

• Like 2

How about one for Tucson?

Just a reminder the seminar in Mesa at Sportsman’s Warehouse is tonight at 6PM. Hope to see some of you there. It should be a fun night.

Also just a little clarification for the seminar on Saturday at 1PM in Show Low, It is not at Sportsman’s in Show Low but at the Game and Fish office in Pinetop.

I need that T-Shirt that says "THE JOB THAT ATE MY BRAIN". Since I completely forgot about it. Glad I bought one of your box calls two years ago.

It has accounted for one Merimans here and a Goulds in MX. I am going to OK next year for Rio's and I'm sure it will work there too.

This was a very good seminar that you put on Ammon. It was very informative and was good to have hands on time with the calls. Thank you again for putting these together.

Thanks for the great seminar. It was very helpful! This is the first time I've got any mouth call to sound remotely like a turkey!

Thanks for all who came last night. I had a lot of fun meeting some of you and sharing a little bit about turkey hunting and turkey calls. I really enjoy doing these seminars, it gets me even more excited to go hunting in a few weeks. Hope you all picked up a few things that will help you in the woods this spring.