Sign in to follow this  
gmcbob

Need a A/C guy

Looking for an A/C guy. My split unit AC / heat pump is low on freon. Maybe 2-3 lbs? R-22. PM me please, looking for a trustworthy guy who will give me a fair quote.

Queen Creek

Thx!, Bob

My ancient A/C system uses R22 and has a very slow leak. It has a sight glass so I can see when it develops any bubbles. I bought a 30lb can of R22 a number of years ago when it was cheap and the A/C suction side fitting is the same as old cars that used R12. Depending on your setup, you can do it yourself. Look on Craigslist for R22 or message me.

Carlos at Energy Air

(480) 703-1457

Good guy who runs his own business. The R22 cost he billed me last year was 1/3 what the other guys were charging.

Ryan or ryan at comfort experts. Tell him Harley with Carrier sent you.

i'll tell you who not to call.......goettl a/c those cheating s.o.b.'s. they royale tried to screw me last summer the guy tried to sell me a new unit for $10,450, cool touch came up with $6,700 for the same exact thing!!!!!

Here is the rule of thumb. Don't ever call anyone who you have seen their billboard, heard their radio commercial, or seen there add on tv. You will likely be taken for a ride that you won't forget.

I have a few guys in town I would trust to work on my house, and I stress A FEW, as in VERY FEW.

Cool touch air conditioning

Very good people , honest....

623-584-3762

^ This. We use him, both for personal, and for business.

• Like 1