Sign in to follow this  
SO I HUNT

NEED GARAGE DOOR GUY

looking for someone I can trust, had a guy show up and wanted $150.00 just to look at the door, it just gave a bad taste. Is that the going rate? Any help would be great...

What do you need fixed? There are lots of videos on YouTube showing how to safely replace springs, etc. I did it recently and it was much easier than I expected.

It's where the opener attaches to door is shot..

I just replaced this part on my dads. Bought it off Amazon for $35, it was the carriage assembly, took about a hour to replace cause I did know what I was doing at first. Easy repair though if you are up to it.

Send me a pic of the problem I might be able to help you out. I live in Safford but might be able to let you know what you need. 928.965.4131

• Like 1

Send me a pic of the problem I might be able to help you out. I live in Safford but might be able to let you know what you need. 928.965.4131

I've got a guy stopping by tomorrow afternoon to look at it..

Thanks,

• Like 1

Just had Jolly replace my garage door after my roomate ran into it with his car. Appreciate the recommendation - he's a stand up guy, honest, the pricing was reasonable, and the work was perfect. No need to look elsewhere.

• Like 1