Well, I am forbidden to post pictures, but Azpacknhorns is done!!!!! We got a buck last night! 354 yards... DONE!!!!! woohoo!!! I also know ajohunter had a good hunt!

By the way Mike, and all you Leica nay-sayers, the Leicas glassed this buck up. And I kinda wish I wouldnt have! This buck was as deep, and as high in the canyon as he could be! But we got him and I got to see the bullet the whole way! It was awesome!

Ps, If you can find the deer in this picture than your good!

post-162-1193538844_thumb.jpg

By the way Mike, and all you Leica nay-sayers, the Leicas glassed this buck up. And I kinda wish I wouldnt have! This buck was as deep, and as high in the canyon as he could be! But we got him and I got to see the bullet the whole way! It was awesome!

Ps, If you can find the deer in this picture than your good!

Man those Leica's are blurry and not clear at all :P ...I bet the first thing to spot that buck was some Swaros and they told you where to look :lol: ...jk...I know its hard taking pics through binos

congrats on the deer...hopefully the pics will not be as blurry as they are through those Leica's

Bryan, I called you today, your wife said she was gonna give you the message to call me back.

The picture is off hand, with my lil 4x digital camera. Thats why its blurry.

Ryan, No, actually my leicas found him, and guided two sets of Swaros in. My Leica ranger also ranged him :D

hes a picture through the Leicas.

post-162-1193539837_thumb.jpg

Bryan, I called you today, your wife said she was gonna give you the message to call me back.

Ryan, No, actually my leicas found him, and guided two sets of Swaros in. My Leica ranger also ranged him :D

Very nice gypsy

Swaros are still better...you will see that once november comes around :P

1024072104.jpg

Very nice gypsy

1024072104.jpg

Come on rookie..... I've killed deer behind Zeiss, Alpen, Doctor and Bushnells. I think its the glasser more than anything ;)

Very nice gypsy

1024072104.jpg

Come on rookie..... I've killed deer behind Zeiss, Alpen, Doctor and Bushnells. I think its the glasser more than anything ;)

I might be a rookie :P but I at least find my own hunting spots :ph34r:

anyways....like casey said in the other post how he is loving this....it is def the best time of year seeing all the pics and reading all the stories from the sucsessful and unsucessful.

Nice buck! Congrats to Gabe and it looks like he made a heck of a shot.

Phil