biglakejake

hey Amanda this is a crock of shoot...

i just sent a pm to bill quimby and the software changed my swearword. if i go to the trouble of typing something i really meant it. how would you like it if someone types Amanda and it comes out Mandy? bullshit!

lee

post-253-0-42711800-1491190340.jpg

post-253-0-42711800-1491190340.jpg

Ha ha ha!!!! Awesome, I like it

It is my opinion that using swear words devalues one's post and more important this site. I recommend this site to many people and "families" for info on hunting and want this to remain a site they can go to without having to be concerned about swear words.

• Like 15

It is my opinion that using swear words devalues one's post and more important this site. I recommend this site to many people and "families" for info on hunting and want this to remain a site they can go to without having to be concerned about swear words.

If your concerned about swear words...find a new hobby
  • Like 1

If your concerned about swear words...find a new hobby

Wow, really? You have to be a potty mouth to enjoy the hobby?

• Like 2

No you don't have to be a potty mouth, but if you're a snowflake and are going melt if you hear swear words maybe try knitting or hackysack.

Being a Linguist, learning other languages and having lived in another country I have a much different view on "vulgar language". Words only have the power or importance you give them. Shock value is the goal. The same word used in different places can cause the vulgar police to give you the evil eye. The word coger means several things, depending on where you are in Spanish speaking countries. There are many words like this.post-3516-0-89321500-1491311759_thumb.jpg

That being said, being aware of your surroundings and location is important when using colorful language.

No you don't have to be a potty mouth, but if you're a snowflake and are going melt if you hear swear words maybe try knitting or hackysack.

It's just polite for any family that is on the site, which I think is what we want, family involved and engaged. I might let a word fly at work, but not at in front of my kids. That does not make me a snowflake, just being respectful.

• Like 10

Sometimes a foul word helps drive a point home. I understand those people that have kids that never hear bad words. They are doing their best to give them sheltered, coddled lives.

Let's not forget to forgive those that swear against us.