CouesWhitetail

Please welcome AxisWorks LLC as our newest sponsor!

Forum member Eric Goss (aka speedygoss) contacted me recently about advertising for his company AxisWorks. Eric is a machinist and gunsmith. He created this company to make great products for their customers. He builds long range rifles and can add muzzle brakes to your rifles.

AxisWorks opened in 2015, has 5 employees and is located in Tempe, AZ. AxisWorks is a CNC machine shop owned and operated by Eric Goss and Cody Berg. Combined, they have over 25 years machining experience. This allows them to preform services such as bolt and barrel fluting in house. This also allows them to offer a lot services and products traditional gunsmithing can not. The firearm division of AxisWorks focuses on products and services geared towards long-range bolt action rifles. AxisWorks manufactures numerous rifle components in house and offer full Gunsmithing service support. Whether it’s modifying a customer’s existing rifle of a full ground up build they have you covered.

"AxisWorks is committed to provide quality, on time deliveries, and service that meets or exceeds our customer’s requirements, through our continuous improvement process, involving our employees and our certified suppliers."

I asked Eric what his top 5 services were and here is what he said:

Action truing

Chambering

Muzzle brake installation

Bolt body and Barrel Fluting

Cerakote Services

I spoke with several of his customers and they all had nothing but great things to say about his work. One said he had Eric build him a 6.5 creedmoor and says the thing is an "absolute tackdriver". He says it's not finicky with ammo...it likes everything he puts in it. And he is getting 3 inch groups at 1000 yards! Another forum member had him install two muzzle brakes and says the work was top notch and that he recommends him to all his friends. Another customer said he got trigger work and a muzzle brake done by Eric and also mentioned that AxisWorks can do cerakote coatings on your firearms. Some of the customers I spoke with are competitive shooters and they shoot every weekend using weapons made by or modified by AxisWorks.

Eric is offering all CouesWhitetail.com members 10% off all labor in the shop...always!

So if you are looking for any type of machine work done or need help with building a firearm or modifying it in some way, check with Eric at AxisWorks. They do great work and they are dedicated to making sure your project is completed with the highest standards and done the way you want it.

AxisWorks

819 W. 22nd Street, Suite 108

Tempe, AZ 85282

Tel: 574-248-0929

Email: info@axisworksaz.com

Additional customer comments:

Hands down the best experience we've ever had working with a precision rifle builder. Eric pulled out all the stops and built our outfitting/guiding company one tack driving piece of equipment! From start to finish the build was flawless, Eric went above and beyond all our expectations. Rifles won't leave his shop unless they're perfect! You definitely get what you pay for! We highly recommend Axisworks AZ to all our clients and friends!

--Hunter Smith “Broadhead Outfitters”

Eric, I just wanted to let you know how pleased I have been with the work you have done for me. The three 6mm Dasher barrels you chambered for me have all been tack drivers! Nothing over 1/2 MOA. Your turn around time is second to none. I look forward to working with you again the next time I need another barrel chambered.

--Rusty Ulmer

On the 3 rifles AxisWorks has built for me over the past year, I have had nothing other than a pleasant experience talking with Eric Goss over on what I wanted, what my needs are and the intended use for each build. With his experience and guidance for each of the three rifles that were built for different classes of competition, the finished product was outstanding to hold and look at. The amount of attention to detail sets his company apart from the gunsmiths I have used in the past.

Truly the truth is in performance. Factory match loads grouped like custom hand loads and custom hand loads are easily shooting 1/4 inch 5 shot spread at 200yds. His builds make me look like I know what I am doing in front of my peers. That’s priceless. --Robert Beck

I started having Axis Works make a bunch of parts for me a few months back. Their ability to hold tolerances part to part is phenomenal. The quality of finish is also perfect. Delivery times are always as quoted or sooner. Their customer service is also top notch.

Great company to work with.

-- Ryan Pierce Piercision Rifles

• Like 7

AWESOME!!! If you are in the valley, or anywhere for that matter, Eric should be your guy for all you gunsmith needs. He has helped me out and built amazing rifles for several friends. Glad to have such a great guy and gunsmith as a sponsor!

• Like 3

Eric is my go to gunsmith as well! Great guy and Great service!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Eric and cody recently did some work for my company too. Stand up guys and very talented with machine tools. I will be doing more business with them in the future.

• Like 3

Thank You Amanda for all you help in launching AxisWorks LLC as a sponsored vendor here at CWT.

We are exited to finally go public with the firearms division of our company. We have enjoyed working with a few CWT members via word of mouth in the past and really look forward to the opportunity of meeting and serving many more to come.

A few things we are looking forward to rolling out on the manufacturing side this year will be our own designed bottom metal both BDM and BDL, as well as our +2 round AICS style magazine extensions giving the PRS guys that added extra edge when competing.

I spent a few days this week working on updating/finishing our website. Here you will find a few of the rifle builds we have been working on as well as some of the other industries we work in.

Link: https://www.axisworksaz.com

Swing on into the shop or give us a call anytime.

Eric Goss,

President,

AxisWorks LLC

• Like 2

Welcome to the site and thanks for becoming a sponsor. I've heard nothing but good things from y'all. :)

TJ

Glad he is a sponsor now so he doesn't have to work under cover anymore. Eric did 2 muzzle brakes for me and they both turned out great. I am probably dropping off another rifle soon to get a brake installed so I can start shooting it too.

Eric installed a giant 5 port slabbed muzzle brake on my 300 Win Mag, and it tamed the rifle down ALOT. It is a joy to shoot now.

I recently picked up my rifle after AxisWorks LLC installed a brake. Not being the most savvy person when it comes to firearms, I asked a lot of questions and I just cannot speak highly enough of Eric's customer service and quality of work on my factory (and slim) sporter barrel. Never feeling rushed or foolish, Eric took the time to make sure I was 100% satisfied and everything was perfect. Thank you, Eric and Cody, it was!

• Like 2

Cannot beat the knowledge and customer service Eric brings to the table at AxisWorks.

Muzzle brakes, long range precision rifle building etc the man is a perfectionist

• Like 1

Eric is a great guy and builds Amazing guns!!!!!  I highly recommend his services for any custom gun builds

Yeah, I noticed the links too.  And the screwed up lack of proper sentence structure.  Spam.  The one that concerns me is the "xhamster".....