CC75

7E Unit map

Hello, I drew my very first Bull tag, 7E late archery. Im looking for a good map to use and try to learn the area before the hunt. I will be making the trip up there a few times to look around but wanted a good map to study. Also anyone willing to share any info would be great. Thank you.

Had that unit last year. I used a combo of Flatline map and Google Earth.

I have the Nat Geo Trails Illustrated map for this unit and love it. It's number "856: Flagstaff, Sedona" and it shows all the trails, public/private, and topographic features. Looks like it's $12 on Amazon right now. Good luck and stick a good bull

Had that unit last year. I used a combo of Flatline map and Google Earth.

x2 for the Flatline Map. I love mine for when my daughter had the Peaks Hunt. Hard to beat and durable.

Gameplanner Maps or Flatline, can't go wrong with either.

• Like 1

Coconino map is available on the forest services website and is helpful.

Flatline maps are more than just a map.

Last time I hunted AZ, I took the advice and purchased a Flatline.

After a few days of scouting a new unit, I realized I was useing the Flatline more than my binoculars.

With all the road closures, hidden "tanks" and pockets of private property, the map was probably the most useful piece of equipment i had.

I heard on a podcast with Jay Scott, that the app communicates with other members who have the map enabled on their phone.

I couldn't find that feature.. I have gaiagps and it does well for telling me where I am but it's just a topo/sat map. Anyone with the app know if thats true?

Our Free Map Viewer is tough to beat, register here and use it to map scout for your hunt. Upgrade to the Premium Map Viewer and you get all the water catchments and the ability to put GeoPDFmaps on your phone.

We can make any map you want and our custom maps are water and tear resistant and completely customizeable. Click here to learn more about the Map Viewers. Click here to check out our Custom Maps.

Please email or call me with any questions: ed@gameplannermaps.com (480) 620-3309

Thank you

Ed