couesaholic65

Female Bobcat ready for taxidermy FOR SALE

Wrong again. That's says you shall not shoot from a motor vehicle.

No. It's says you shall not take wildlife OR discharge a firearm from a vehicle.
That's not what it says. But ok

It is. It's a single sentence with compund subjects.

I agree. I don't think picking up any dead critter should be illegal. I pick up road kill coyotes all the time in the winter and I definitely don't mind the op trying to make a buck

well said bone-collector777,

Nau Nate/ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> go screw :D

Did you even read my posts? I had no problem with you selling that bobcat. I was having a discussion with bc777 about the law. Kind of what we do here on CW but you wouldn't know with your 9 posts all in classifieds.

• Like 1

Or perhaps people were simply trying to inform the guy that he may want to reconsider this post. Not everyone is trying to "argue".

Just sayin'....for the sake of argument and all....

Looks like a 4B bobcat.

There's no big bobcats in 4b. Ok maybe every now and then it puts out a big one but like only two big ones in the past 20 years and now everyone is saying it's s primo bobcat unit. Some guy puts on his podcast about how his buddies kid killed a 60 pound bob in there and now all the sudden it's the new unit 9 for big bobcats?

• Like 5

Here you go guys.........

A.R.S.§ 17-371(E) states, "heads, horns, antlers, hides, feet, or skin of wildlife lawfully taken, or the treated and mounted specimens thereof, may be possessed, sold and transported at any time..." Wildlife hit by a motor vehicle is not considered to be lawfully taken, with the except of big game meat as prescribed under A.R.S.§ 17-319. This restriction is necessary to protect Arizonas wildlife resources and any change related to it would create a loophole for an individual to possess the parts of wildlife without the necessary evidence of legality (license, tag, seasons, etc). Please keep in mind that in nature, little is ever wasted and there are a host of animals that survive by recycling other animals that have died in the wild or on the roadway.

Just to argue a little more where exactly does it say that an animal killed by a car isn't a legal method of take? There is nothing in the law or regs saying small game hit by a car can't be legally taken. If there is please let me know where it says it. They cover big game very well but absolutely nothing about small game. If I have a license I can kill a bobcat with a rock if I want (and am able) so who cares if one is picked up after being hit by a car?

Hey I found your video.

To take any game animal you can only use what is listed as a legal method of take. Motor vehicle is not listed as a legal method of take for any game animal.