Sign in to follow this  
WarrZone

Your Favorite Archery Shop in the Valley

What's your guy's favorite archery shop in the valley?

I've had mixed feelings about the one closest to me, so I'm wondering what anyone would suggest as their go to.

I'd prefer to work on my bow myself but don't have a bow press so I'd rather not risk it. So I'm stuck using a bow shop.

Thanks!

I'm not a huge archery guy, but last year when I was lucky enough to get an archery bull tag I spent a couple of days a week at the indoor range up at Arizona Archery Club in North Phoenix. I liked those guys pretty well. Didn't buy any equipment (other than minor incidentals) or have any work done, but they were pretty cool to deal with and they had a pretty nice facility, IMO.

Maybe someone with more experience with them can jump-in with an opinion.

S.

Another one for Ross. AZ archery club took almost 4 months to replace strings/axles on my bow about 2 years ago, and when it was "done" the rest wasn't installed and they lost my arrows. Archery Headquarters tries to do everything online so there isn't much face to face interaction. Supposed to log in to use the range, all work is done via email, etc. Ross has always treated me very well