Sign in to follow this  
WildernessMark204

Kuiu Verde and Vias

Oh, so you're taking tenure into consideration as well? So, non-members, tenure, emails don't count. "I'll take it" trumps all right? Lastly, what are you 12 years old you need someone to step in? It's called communication, which is where you failed here. I was simply pointing to facts of the post, I sense that you are getting upset. In the future I hope you post stipulations along with your item(s) to sell.

I found something for you.

S-15812_zpsxxcemt9u.jpg

Where do you PM for those? :D

This board is a community, so membership and participation is encouraged. Nothing wrong with that. If a non-member messaged me, I'd 100% defer to the members who spoke up and wanted my item.

• Like 1

Oh, so you're taking tenure into consideration as well? So, non-members, tenure, emails don't count. "I'll take it" trumps all right? Lastly, what are you 12 years old you need someone to step in? It's called communication, which is where you failed here. I was simply pointing to facts of the post, I sense that you are getting upset. In the future I hope you post stipulations along with your item(s) to sell.

I think you're out of line. The post starts with yorick1 who wanted the Verde, he got it. Next is HUNTnTAT2 who also wanted the Verde package, sorry, 2nd in line. Next was azhuntnut who wanted Vias, he got it.

I don't have anyone else emailing me or pm'ing me that my communication was poor. So again, I don't understand what your problem is or who are you speaking on behalf of, since you didn't post, email, or pm me?

Are they flourite?

The Fluorite wears off after a few washes. You can buy special detergent that puts the fluorite back into them though

• Like 3