Sneaker

Bluegill or Crappie near Williams?

Want to take the 4 kids up to fish tomorrow. Shoreline. I don't really like catching stockers for some reason. Does anyone know if there are any hot spots for Crappie or Bluegill or even cats at any of the Williams lakes? We used to slay the pan fish when I was a kid 20 years ago at Cataract lake and McClelland lake but a few years ago had no luck.

Thanks

Go to Sante from Lake just south of williams. Park and throw little flies on bobber and reel them slow. Cast right against the wall of the dam. It's loaded with crappie the size of your hand.

• Like 1

Go to Sante fe Lake just south of williams. Park and throw little flies on bobber and reel them slow. Cast right against the wall of the dam. It's loaded with crappie the size of your hand.

• Like 1

Go to Sante fe Lake just south of williams. Park and throw little flies on bobber and reel them slow. Cast right against the wall of the dam. It's loaded with crappie the size of your hand.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Did anybody mention Santa Fe Lake? Well we used to catch crappie and Power Ranger figurines at Kaibab Lake. Just use a small white maribou jig.

• Like 1

Dog town has crappie

• Like 1

The yellow perch at Santa Fe are usually pretty good. I use meal worms under a bobber on the south end of the lake.

• Like 1