Sign in to follow this  
desertmafia21

Kittens on cam

That is a really cool pic. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Sweet pic. Thing looks like a mini leopard with all those spots.

more like "them things look like mini leopards" there's three of them.
  • Like 5

Yes some one needs to "balance the nature" out of those cats. Let the air out of em immediately!!

• Like 2

Them little fellers do camo well don't they.

• Like 1

I'll be checking this cam again early august. Hope to get an update and see how many out of the 3 will survive. There's a big tom in the area as well

• Like 1

I'll be checking this cam again early august. Hope to get an update and see how many out of the 3 will survive. There's a big tom in the area as well

If that tom gets near them kittens he will kill them. They do that so that she'll go back in heat. As long as she has kittens with her she won't be in heat any time soon. Some kittens stay with mom for two years. That's a long time for ol Romeo to go without love. Hopefully he just moves on.

If that tom gets near them kittens he will kill them. They do that so that she'll go back in heat. As long as she has kittens with her she won't be in heat any time soon. Some kittens stay with mom for two years. That's a long time for ol Romeo to go without love. Hopefully he just moves on.
Most toms have a large territory with multiple females to breed so he should be good on that end but yes I agree if he comes across them he will most likely kill them.