rcorley

Garmin Astro 320 w DC50

One dog system. For photos, description, asking price, and details go to:

Arizona Quail Hunting Camp, Quail Reports 2017-2018

Here is the note I received from a bird hunting friend, Sam M.: "I purchased a Garmin Astro 320 and DC 50 Bundle for use with my Gordon Setter. Unfortunately, she died shortly after receiving it and I never had a chance to use it. I have played around with it in the house, but it is as new. Due to my age and knees, I did not get another hunting dog. Should you know of any bird hunter wanting such a collar, let me know."
If his Garmin sells through my website, Sam has agreed to donate a nice percentage of the cost to Dan Priest's Ariz Outdoor Adventures, a 501-c-3 non-profit for disadvantaged youth. He is asking $450 but would accept any reasonable offer. Contact Sam at:
sammiller5121@gmail.com if you are interested. As a follow-up, I will post the donation to Ariz Outdoor Adventures here on my quail reports, if someone purchases Sam's Garmin. (P.S. I bought my own Astro 320 two dog system at the end of last season.) Bob C.

astro320_orig.jpgastro320items_orig.jpg

• Like 1

I emailed that email I am really in treated in busing this

It is a great set up.

I hate spell check so bad haha I just hope you guys got what I was saying

Took a while but I figured it out.

Haha hey I got a couple questions I have bird hunted my hole life and a lot behind dogs but never one of my own how do you get the dog to go out in front of you about 30 to 50 yards or so

Haha hey I got a couple questions I have bird hunted my hole life and a lot behind dogs but never one of my own how do you get the dog to go out in front of you about 30 to 50 yards or so

pm me
  • Like 1