Sign in to follow this  
plee911

wild/feral pigs in AZ where can i find some on public land?

That rosie pig stunk so bad that I would have left it. The buzzards would not go near it

• Like 1

DANG!!! Look at the Jowls on that thing. Heck she must be an old one her tusks are worn down almost flat.

• Like 1

got this one my cam a couple of weeks ago

So do you routinely set up trail cameras on dunkin donut dumpsters?

• Like 1

Yes I said snarky it was a more appropriate choice than what I initially wanted to say but I am trying to be polite. Yes I will acknowledge that I have not posted much as I am a fairly new member to this forum but not new to the site. I had been looking at the site for a long time and decided to stop being a lurker and join.

As far as the OTC elk that is already in the works as well. Not much choice since no one in my group was drawn this year.

The feral pigs were just something to add to it so that the elk are not the only egg in the basket.

We have also put in for deer and turkey on this draw.

Like I said I am researching options the pigs looked like a good option as they are invasive, destructive and unregulated.

I am also waiting to hear back from a family member in Farmington New Mexico about a possible hog hunt in his area. If he is able to give me good info then I will let everyone know what areas are recommended and any contact info I am able to get to help others that might be interested in going to New Mexico for hogs.

Have you heard back from your family in NM? If you get it nailed down I've been interested in hunting pigs there for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they are working their way into the chiricauas right now.

Yes I said snarky it was a more appropriate choice than what I initially wanted to say but I am trying to be polite. Yes I will acknowledge that I have not posted much as I am a fairly new member to this forum but not new to the site. I had been looking at the site for a long time and decided to stop being a lurker and join.

As far as the OTC elk that is already in the works as well. Not much choice since no one in my group was drawn this year.

The feral pigs were just something to add to it so that the elk are not the only egg in the basket.

We have also put in for deer and turkey on this draw.

Like I said I am researching options the pigs looked like a good option as they are invasive, destructive and unregulated.

I am also waiting to hear back from a family member in Farmington New Mexico about a possible hog hunt in his area. If he is able to give me good info then I will let everyone know what areas are recommended and any contact info I am able to get to help others that might be interested in going to New Mexico for hogs.

Have you heard back from your family in NM? If you get it nailed down I've been interested in hunting pigs there for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they are working their way into the chiricauas right now.

They've got a tough road to get there but will be "Paradise" if they make it.

• Like 1

Mud mtn and tweeds is where I see them most times I have been there in 13b. Sycamore creek/mesa and surrounding ares has a few in 21.

Don't pay any attention to the blowhards. It's the same thing they say to anyone that asks for help unless you have been on this site a while. It's also why you don't see to many new guys and the amount of activity here is going down. It has become more of a click around here.

Ahh don't tell anyone but there are audad in 36a as well. Seen them in there quite a few times.