Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

3rd CWT Fun Shoot "Rimfire Roundup" (.22LR Only, 50 Yards)

I just ordered Taylor a Boyd's Anschutz thumbhole laminate stock, Kidd 20" fluted match barrel, and Kidd 1.5# trigger assembly.....

She is going to kick my butt again...

Lucky Kidd......

Hey lance your in box is full up, if you could send me a PDF to brianlane35@gmail.com that would be awesome sauce

I'm in

Tactical solutions Ruger 10/22 w/ Leupold LPS 2-14x50

And I will mail this one back I totally forgot about the family vacation on the last one I will send you a PM with my email so you can email it to me thank you .

post-14930-0-31782600-1495492327_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I just ordered Taylor a Boyd's Anschutz thumbhole laminate stock, Kidd 20" fluted match barrel, and Kidd 1.5# trigger assembly.....

Are you in load development mode also.👍

Sign me up for scoped. Go easy on me, I'll be using a new, bone stock CZ 452 American I just purchased and haven't even fired yet (Weaver v24 scope). It's been a long time since I've shot anything other than my big game rifle or bow.

Are you in load development mode also.
I am ALWAYS in load development stages. Just finished 2, 7RM w. 175 ELD-X and a .300WSM ON steroids w. 168 SMK. Starting 2 more tinkerings this weekend too. Another 7RM load (I can't leave well enough alone) and a 6.5 load trying the 143 ELD-X.

I'm in

Tactical solutions Ruger 10/22 w/ Leupold LPS 2-14x50

And I will mail this one back I totally forgot about the family vacation on the last one I will send you a PM with my email so you can email it to me thank you .

I have the same rifle in green. Different glass though...

20161015_162216_zpsmqjjldg8.jpg

I got 20 targets printed out today at work. I am heading out of town to do some work on a cabin but should be back tomorrow afternoon. I will try to get envelopes made up and some targets mailed out early next week.

Haven't got any targets back yet. Wondering if the excitement is dying off. Taylor and I are shooting ours tomorrow.

20170606_202017_zpse8dehr5b.jpg