wilderness1

2005 Toyota Tacoma 4door LongBed 4x4

This truck was owned by my friend in Prescott and a Mechanic owned truck. Has over $10k in extras and he upgraded to new Dodge. Camping expedition truck and was maintained top to bottom. He gave it to me to sell down here and have Title and has perfect Carfax AZ only owned truck. I spent a lot of time in this truck and it's really set up for the outdoors.

Icon Suspension 3" coil over shocks front and rear and UCA arms

Custom all Aluminum front bumper with Rigid Industries lights with switches on dash ( has leds in rear bumper also )

SnugTop Pro with built bed and compartment system in bed and can access all sides of shell

Method beadlock rims with Goodyear Kevlar tires 285/75/17

Extra 52" light bar for above windshield with horn mounts ready to install

LED front headlights

Satellite radio and mounts installed to put GPS and accessories

Only synthetic oil and does not leak anywhere and not a dime to put into it. Near front axles and battery and just changed oil and filters and ready to go.

141k miles automatic

Come take a look and for a drive if interested. Text me if you want Vin # or some more pics.

$19700 obo

Thanks Jeff

602---722----4931

post-4769-0-71907700-1496606971_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Dang thats a sweet looking truck! B)

So he built the front bumper?

Worth every penny!

It's sold so I feel like i can say, wow 20k for a 12 year old 140k mile midsize pickup and it's worth every penny? What a time to be alive

• Like 1

Worth every penny!

It's sold so I feel like i can say, wow 20k for a 12 year old 140k mile midsize pickup and it's worth every penny? What a time to be alive
you and I are in the business. Private sale is different. I bought my 2006 stock Tacoma TRD for 16k in 2011/12. I know the bumper on the op's truck is 2-3k alone, the shell is another 6-800 plus all the other upgrades (most of them I've done to my hunting truck) I'd say the price is worth it. If a guy was to buy a stock one and put those options on it it would cost more. Now I'm talking parts and labor. My labor is free and parts are discounted, not the case for everyone.

Oh I'm sure if I had the opportunity to buy that truck for resale I would pay all the money for it. Trucks are crazy expensive right now. And I know you can throw book out the window with 4x4 Toyota trucks, but I booked this truck to the hilt and gave it equipment it probably doesn't even have and it comes to a retail book of 15,300

This thread gives me some hope in getting top dollar for my 2010 Supercharged Double Cab 4x4 Tacoma with 101k on it.

Oh I'm sure if I had the opportunity to buy that truck for resale I would pay all the money for it. Trucks are crazy expensive right now. And I know you can throw book out the window with 4x4 Toyota trucks, but I booked this truck to the hilt and gave it equipment it probably doesn't even have and it comes to a retail book of 15,300

when I totaled my gmc a month ago I figured my insurance would give me kbb or edmunds value. They gave me above nada guide value. Truck was stock. I guess it holds true... Value is what someone will pay and this Tacoma was worth the value in my opinion.
  • Like 2