Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Will You Match Bass Pro's Handgun Sale Price? It'll be an increase, but yes...

A gentleman came in with the Bass Pro Father's Day ad and wanted to know if we:

1. Had the gun he wanted buy - yes we did
  2. Would match the BP sale price?

Once he saw our everyday price tag was lower than the big box retail sale flyer, it was a no-brainer and we sold him the gun. He has his new gun. We have a new customer. Win / Win.

No need to wait for a sale. What's pictured is very common - and when our everyday price is compared to the big box everyday prices it's normally not even close.

Sig%20P320%20Bass%20Pro%20Fathers%20Day.

• Like 4

Mark did a price match for me because we didn't want to buy mom's pistol from the big store. Mark only had to shave $10 off his everyday retail to match the big store's sale price. Thanks again, Mark!

It is rare for Bass Pro's "Sale" to be better than just about anywhere else's regular price, especially great places like Healy's. You definitely won't get better service at Bass Pro's than you will get at Healy's. If you go into Bass Pro, be prepared to educate your sales clerk on the fire arm you are looking at.

Good place to do business with, and no issues with them helping and trying to order items for you. Good people, good business!

• Like 1

Plus Healy Arms has great customer service. I had to order some ammo for a range session on short notice that no one else had. Mark got it ordered, drop shipped to my house, and called me personally to give me the tracking number and delivery details. Thanks Mark!

The military Sig 320 has the safety. Does this one?

No - no thumb safety on this gun