Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Draw Question

Oldest son and daughter both have 3 points for deer. Son got a youth elk tag for 23 and doesn't necessarily want to hunt deer and elk at the same time. Daughter does want to hunt deer (in 23). Draw odds were 29% last year. With three points would this be a sure draw for them this year?

Put them both in for 23 youth. Chances are your son will tag out first day. Then turn the attention to your daughter. The whole time staying at the ADA Camp.

If they don't draw deer they can still participate in camp and have fun.

If you put them in separate can your son sign his deer tag over to his sister?????

Put them both in for 23 youth. Chances are your son will tag out first day. Then turn the attention to your daughter. The whole time staying at the ADA Camp.

If they don't draw deer they can still participate in camp and have fun.

If you put them in separate can your son sign his deer tag over to his sister?????

Only a legal guardian, parent or grand parents are allowed to transfer a tag to a youth Hunter.

• Like 1

Man I thought those points would have given me better odds then that. I ended up putting them both in on separate apps. My boy has a cow tag which I think we will likely fill pretty quick. Hopefully one of them will get drawn for deer and we can take out time and find something decent.

Thanks

• Like 1

Well nada for my daughter but my son got drawn for youth elk and deer in 23. Sweeeeeet!!