Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

I'M in.

Just got apps in . Strip tag coming my way with only 10 points, I feel Lucky. Sheep 24 points Maybee. some day. Good luck to all and don't wait till Tomm. nite to put in...........BOB!

Just got apps in . Strip tag coming my way with only 10 points, I feel Lucky. Sheep 24 points Maybee. some day. Good luck to all and don't wait till Tomm. nite to put in...........BOB!

Next Tuesday is the deadline.

• Like 3

The next Tuesday is Tomm.........HAHA..........BOB!

Jim ,I probly won't get drawn So yes I will get a leftover and come with You if all works out. Can't beat Your cooking.......BOB!

I am in. I am putting up a hail Mary this year. I have decided to start putting in for good hunts only now that I have 4 bp. Not strip good, but not easy draw hunts either. That hasn't worked out for the last 4 years so it is time to put in for a more premium hunt.

• Like 1

I am in. I am putting up a hail Mary this year. I have decided to start putting in for good hunts only now that I have 4 bp. Not strip good, but not easy draw hunts either. That hasn't worked out for the last 4 years so it is time to put in for a more premium hunt.

try a few dec tags.
  • Like 1

For the first time I can ever remember I am in for hunts w/o 100% draw. But with a two week elk hunt not sure how much time it will leave for deer hunting. So I swung for the fences.

• Like 2

hoping for a kiabab deer tag with 3 bps

Me too.

• Like 1