Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

208 grain ELD Match

Avondale sportsman's has them in stock all the time. I just bought 200 at Randalls a couple weeks ago. They usually are not to hard to find. If you are in a pinch I can spare 100 but I am on the westside.

I haven't checked but last week at sportsman I usually see them all the time. Im at .222 MOA with it on my 300 win mag

They are probably .5 moa in my 300 win mag.

I grabbed them by accident too. I ment to grab 212 eld-x and didnt pay close enough attention. They worked so I am running them. I have not started really trying to dial them in too. That was one of the first test loads I loaded.

They are the Amax's but with the new heat shield. Everyone that used an Amax loved it on game

Sportsmans usually has some.

I shoot the 212 ELDX and like them a lot. I've found that I need to weigh them and load for extreme consistency in order to shoot same hole groups. Great hunting round, devastating on the deer I've dropped.

I have a photo of last years mule deer if anyone wants to see the devastation, shot at 640 yards, with a respectable hole that stopped him in his tracks.

Sportsmans usually has some.

I shoot the 212 ELDX and like them a lot. I've found that I need to weigh them and load for extreme consistency in order to shoot same hole groups. Great hunting round, devastating on the deer I've dropped.

I have a photo of last years mule deer if anyone wants to see the devastation, shot at 640 yards, with a respectable hole that stopped him in his tracks.

Let's see it

Notice the hair is soaking wet from the heart that literally blew up with rib bones out the side.

post-4709-0-54798400-1498193123_thumb.jpg

post-4709-0-76396100-1498193311_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Always can find them at sportsmans. I use them in my 300 win mag and they are amazing.

I was hoping to buy like 12-15 to try before buying a whole box

I can probably do that for you. Or go buy a box and if you don't like it Ill buy the rest off of you. We are both in gilbert

If you need some to try and are over my way, I can spare some for you to try.