Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

saturday in the park.....

Big Lake Jake, there was a very nice bull that looks awfully similar to the "big one" you posted that was hit by a rav 4 last night right in front of the Best Western. It was sad to see him laying head up, watching people take selfies with him all the while he couldn't get up. Law enforcement didn't take too long to show up and end his pain.

Unfortunate.. Cmon rain!

That sucks!

the best western paint pony/licanos' on the deuce of clubs? 200yards from my place. i would have rather had him eat my garden than go down like that. bad deal elk in town.

lee

• Like 1

Yep.

Potential moisture/temp relief this weekend!

Big Lake Jake, there was a very nice bull that looks awfully similar to the "big one" you posted that was hit by a rav 4 last night right in front of the Best Western. It was sad to see him laying head up, watching people take selfies with him all the while he couldn't get up.Law enforcement didn't take too long to show up and end his pain.

Unfortunate.. Cmon rain!

That's disturbing.

Yet those some people call hunters inhumane and barbaric. smh

• Like 1

Amazing, they seem to always figure out the a safe place to call home. The human smells and interaction become part of there life and it does not bother them as it does in the forest. Deer are one thing, but I would not want my kids playing around them.

Bill