Sign in to follow this  
CouesPursuit

Wyoming 2017 is Official

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/DrawResults/frmSearch.aspx

Good luck to all who put in!

After a great trip last fall with my buddy Steve, I asked my wife if she would be willing to spend her fall break with me and our lab on a road trip to Wyoming, figuring we could do some fishing together, she could see the beauty of fall across the west, and I could shoot another antelope (or two). She agreed.

Results show I got my buck tag that I was expecting, but no doe tag to go with it. No problem. I'm excited to say the least!

• Like 2

Drew unit 44! First western big game hunt

3 of unsuccessful unit 87. last year 1 point (special) was 100%. This year 2 points 60%. point creep at work

Pulled off a 61 tag with only 7 points! Definitely not expecting it! Kaibab buffalo, Montana Shiras moose, NM unit 17 antelope, Montana limited entry mule deer, and now one of the best WY antelope tags! The drawing gods have smiled on me in 2017!!!

• Like 7

Pulled off a 61 tag with only 7 points! Definitely not expecting it! Kaibab buffalo, Montana Shiras moose, NM unit 17 antelope, Montana limited entry mule deer, and now one of the best WY antelope tags! The drawing gods have smiled on me in 2017!!!

Cures you!!!!!!!!! I put in 3 points with special for 73 and 32 but no luck!! I was 100% certain I was at least getting 32!!! But nooooooo!!!! But really congrats on all the hunts

Congrats!! Sounds like its going to be a great trip!

Keep me posted!

So much for having a caller . . .