WildHeritageTaxidermy

FOUND Male Drahthaar in Phoenix, AZ

FOUND Male Drahthaar in Phoenix, AZ

Found on 6/15 near 7th/Dunlap (Sunnyslope area), wearing a nice leather collar w/ no ID and dragging a nice leather leash. He has a green numeric tattoo in is right ear that is difficult to read; may contain the numbers 5496 in that order. Has been scanned twice, at two different locations, and no microchip was found.

He is healthy, fit, well mannered, socialized, and knows several commands. Someone has to be missing this guy. He is currently with the lady who found him (he is not with me), but the Arizona GSP Rescue (I am the director) will be happy to give him a place to stay if he needs it and as long as he needs it until his owner can be located.

Proof of ownership will be required, no exceptions.

If this is your dog or you recognize/have information on him please call/text me at 520-334-7171 or email me at azgspr@gmail.com -or- email Zac White at chukar72@yahoo.com

post-3674-0-14654500-1498353655_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-22162400-1498353667_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-98230300-1498353680_thumb.jpg

post-3674-0-07410400-1498353694_thumb.jpg

Dog running around in Sunnyslope with leash still attached.... who knows what happened to his owner. Hope you find them. I'm sure hes missed.

• Like 2

Several places to call to see if anyone is missing this dog including the sheriff's office. I'm sure someone is really missing this dog. Good luck! :)

TJ

• Like 2

Any update on this guy? Beautiful dog.