Sign in to follow this  
lefty

mechanic in peoria?

anyone know of a reputable mechanic in the west valley, i have an a/c issue, cold air only comes out of the passenger side vents and not the drivers side? and i think i have an exhaust leak at the manifold. i know some places can be shady and i don't want to get bent over so let me know if you have a place that won't screw me over....thanks

Not in Peoria but give Quinn a call at Armstrong Automotive on Bell Rd. and 20th street. Stand up guy. Honest as the day is long and a fellow hunter too. We take our fleet to him and our personal vehicles.

Out Our family owns a very reputable shop on 3rd street and Dunlap. Central Car Care. We all love in Peoria, if that counts.

Ask for Paul or David.

Tell them Alex sent you.

They will take great care of the issues you are having

CTRacingRaptor works for Peoria Ford and does side work. He replaced both my manifolds and did some timing work. Class act and very responsible.

+1 for Az Auto tech. I live in Gilbert and drive all the way over there to have him do work on my truck. Dave is a really good guy..

well I ended up using dave @az auto tech and couldn't be happier. dave kept me updated on everything, was a fair price, got it done fast and didn't try to tell me half of my truck needed fixed. thanks for the input guys