Sign in to follow this  
wing

Browning BAR 308 Safari

Perfect condition, not one scratch or blemish. I bought it new in August of 2016. It has a Ken Farrell 20 moa scope base. Will sell with or without a Patriot series 3-9x40 scope with rings. Call Mike at nine28-595-nine464. $975.00

post-15556-0-14369900-1498863759_thumb.jpg

post-15556-0-90297000-1498863798_thumb.jpg

post-15556-0-75960700-1498863820_thumb.jpg

post-15556-0-29255800-1498863850_thumb.jpg

Should sell in a few weeks on a Wisconsin or Michigan website. This is Bolt Action country, you'd be lucky to sell it for half that on here in six months.

The scope doesn't have any value.

• Like 1

Should sell in a few weeks on a Wisconsin or Michigan website. This is Bolt Action country, you'd be lucky to sell it for half that on here in six months.

PRDATR, You also said that about a gun that I posted. It sold that day on here for 75$ less than asking price. Regardless of what scope is on the gun is better than no scope. No need make potential buyers second guess what someone is trying to sell. Good looking rifle and good luck on the sale Mike! I am sure it will sell.

PRDATR, You also said that about a gun that I posted. It sold that day on here for 75$ less than asking price. Regardless of what scope is on the gun is better than no scope. No need make potential buyers second guess what someone is trying to sell. Good looking rifle and good luck on the sale Mike! I am sure it will sell.

He's been doing that to everybody the last few months, he's a know it all. Free bump on a good gun.

• Like 1

Thats it!! Finkle, Einhorn, finkle, Einhorn, Einhorn Finkle . Ray Finkle is Lois Einhorn Lois Einhorn is Ray Finkle. PRDATR is HOGHUNTR ,, HOGHUNTR is PRDATR. :lol:

• Like 2

Beautiful rifle.