Wow that one looks like it could be a world record

Nets 132. He broke off an 8"G2 and a drop tine on his right side. Would have been pushing 150.
Could you post a little history about the buck? The hunt. Was it for that buck? Knowing he had a drop tine I assume your dad knee about him?
The buck was killed back in the late 80s on a December bunt in 32. He did not know of that buck specifically but he knew the area and the genetics that were in there. We know there was a drop tine because there is a busted tine coming off the back of main beam,assuming it droppped down, as well as a the G2 which was about 3" thick at the base.

post-2362-0-49295500-1499400291_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Here is my best buck so far. Some day I will break that 110" mark. This was 108 7/8"

attachicon.gifIMG_0723 (2).JPG

Sure are a lot of awesome bucks on this thread, but if I had to pick my ideal dream buck it'd pretty much look just like yours. I can appreciate the deer with lots of junk and the freaky massive ones, but I think your buck is a perfect example of a beautiful tall tined nice symmetrical rack. That's just an awesome trophy to have on the wall.

• Like 4