Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

WTB Canyon Cooler

Looking to buy canyon cooler from 75qt upto 125qt, prefer sanstones. Looking gor the 103 or125. Prefer new to like new condition.

I have one of the 75 and the 125's, great coolers. Also a 35 and a 22. Best coolers I have looked at, and I compared them all. I can't imagine anyone selling them used, they have a lifetime warranty so no need to upgrade them. You may have to buy new to get new.

• Like 1

If you go to their website they have a "boneyard" section. The coolers in the boneyard section may be scratched or have a minor defect but work just as good as a new one does but at a discounted price. I have the 22 and the 55 I'll be buying the 103qt prospector next.

If you go to their website they have a "boneyard" section. The coolers in the boneyard section may be scratched or have a minor defect but work just as good as a new one does but at a discounted price. I have the 22 and the 55 I'll be buying the 103qt prospector next.

Even their boneyard is usually sold out, I think I have seen items on it twice.

• Like 1

Lifetime Warranty?? it said on the sticker on my coolers 4 years

They changed it not to long ago !

• Like 1

Nathan i have 2 u can borrow anytime as long as i aint using it. The r both 75.

I bought a 35 out of the bone years it's been locked in the bed of my work truck since. Every Monday I drain cold water out and put two block of ice in it for the week.

• Like 2

Even their boneyard is usually sold out, I think I have seen items on it twice.

I've seen many items on there. It doesn't hurt to call them and ask if they have any

Check eBay as well. There's also a guy on Craig's list that sells coolers at discount prices. Bought a pelican 95 from him a couple of weeks ago for $360. I think he's carrying another brand now as well.

Looking to buy canyon cooler from 75qt upto 125qt, prefer sanstones. Looking gor the 103 or125. Prefer new to like new condition.

bump