Sign in to follow this  
Jglaudel

Suspicious Person/Arsonist

Probably no, it will make front page news. Remember the shootout in the four corners up in Co. ? 3 guys involved and they took off into the mountains, never heard anything else until about 5 years later a body was found by hikers. The Glock and other equipment found identified person was one of the 3. I think the other bodies were found also but it was years ago and I don't remember.

He has not been caught but the last sighting was at Timber camp in 24A. He got spooked and left all his gear behind except his pistol. I can't believe he'll make it very long after losing his stuff.

They killed him last night. My buddy spotted him near timber camp and he got away again and somehow San Carlos police found him again and got in a shoot out and killed him. Said Mexican. I'd guess he was trying to make it back to Mexico. Glad they got him. Should hit the news soon.

• Like 2

Heard it here first! CW News Network! CWNN

• Like 2

Probably no, it will make front page news. Remember the shootout in the four corners up in Co. ? 3 guys involved and they took off into the mountains, never heard anything else until about 5 years later a body was found by hikers. The Glock and other equipment found identified person was one of the 3. I think the other bodies were found also but it was years ago and I don't remember.

I was living in the 4 corners when they found the last two.

Yeah - I think everyone should stay clear of Timber Camp the remainder of hunting season. Bad juju

• Like 1

No no no. I will take the bad juju. There are some great bucks up there. I grew up hunting up there.. know it like the back of my hand