So after 30-years of putting in (since I was 10yo) I finally got "lucky". Myself and two buddies got drawn for either the strip or 23-late whitetail. We put in with 8-points as our average. 13B was our first choice.

Waiting for the portal to open to see which one we got !!!

Feeling very blessed.

How many points on the application

After averaging out all of our points it came out to only 8

My bad, I didn't see that on the original post.......I'm thinking you prob drew the whitetail tag then. I think 8 points may have put you in the bonus pass round for that tag therefore eliminating your 1st choice.

• Like 1

Going back to the Kaibab

attachicon.gifpost-331-0-42360900-1477460835.jpg

Bull Crap!!! Im wondering when I can ever get a bab hunt!!!!

• Like 1

Anybody get hit that uses bank of America? I'm getting a little worried!

I got a hit for $90 from Bank of America so I know that my two kids that I put on the same app are drawn. However, I put myself in for a hunt that I should be guaranteed to draw and I haven't gotten hit for the $45 yet. Making me a little nervous...
Thought you were guaranteed that draw Kenny?

Hope you get it

Nothings guaranteed anymore more and more hunters apply every year. Had about 5 co workers put in for the first time ever. Good luck everyone hope they're not done hitting cards.

I got a hit for $90 from Bank of America so I know that my two kids that I put on the same app are drawn. However, I put myself in for a hunt that I should be guaranteed to draw and I haven't gotten hit for the $45 yet. Making me a little nervous...

Hope you get it

Thought I was. 8 points for 3c

Hope you get it

Based off last years data you should have drawn. Only 1 of 12 people with 8 or more points did not draw last year.

So after 30-years of putting in (since I was 10yo) I finally got "lucky". Myself and two buddies got drawn for either the strip or 23-late whitetail. We put in with 8-points as our average. 13B was our first choice.

Feeling very blessed.

My bad, I didn't see that on the original post.......I'm thinking you prob drew the whitetail tag then. I think 8 points may have put you in the bonus pass round for that tag therefore eliminating your 1st choice.

I'm pretty sure that 8 points does not put you in the pass for December 23.

Feeling very blessed.

My bad, I didn't see that on the original post.......I'm thinking you prob drew the whitetail tag then. I think 8 points may have put you in the bonus pass round for that tag therefore eliminating your 1st choice.[/quote

According to "gohunt.com" we have a 9.7% chance to draw 23 December, and 2.7% to draw the strip. According to AZGFD for 2016 we had an 8.3% chance to draw 23 December.

Hope you get it

Based off last years data you should have drawn. Only 1 of 12 people with 8 or more points did not draw last year.

Exactly why I'm confused I don't have a charge yet.

Dang Cabelas card is always 2-3days behind every other bank.