Sign in to follow this  
Trapdoor

Dog kennels

We recently purchased a house that included dog kennels that we have no use for. I am not a dog person so have no idea as to whether these are useful to others. Any recommendations for locating information as to what they are or how to dispose of them?

Thanks

post-13940-0-81244500-1500156531_thumb.jpg

post-13940-0-98150300-1500156533_thumb.jpg

post-13940-0-88498600-1500156535_thumb.jpg

If I were you, I would try to sell them at a good price first. There are many people out there running kennels that would jump on these if the price was right. Heck, they might even come and take them down. When we were running our kennel, this would have been very nice to have. You might try putting them on craigslist and see what kind of response you get.

I am sure there is a dog rescue that would love to have them if you don't sell them.

I had no idea there was some value there. Are we talking $20 or $200?

I don't want to get full value, but also don't want to bend over; benefit both parties mutually.

Approximately 26' wide x 20' deep, 6 bays with individual doors. As seen in photos, outside panels are "half height" and there is no back panel as it against the wall. There is also chain link and wire fencing on top.

To me, it makes most sense for whoever gets these to take them apart on site so they can see how they go together and mark them with their system for reassembly.

Thanks for the help!

I am interested but would like to know the individual panel sizes if the panels are separate.

I would venture you would get an easy $200 for it, depending on how fast you want to sell it. There are many people in the bird dog world that might like to have that. Check out www.gundogforum.com and post it up there. Not trying to take away from CWT, but GDF is more suited for this ;)

Tractor supply sells a 10'x10' (or close to it) for around 400 bucks I think.

yeah and a hamster could chew thru it.
  • Like 1