Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Draw results post(not yet but looks like they're uploading them)

Confirmed I drew NR Kaibab archery 2nd year in a row. Very excited had a fun hunt last year. Learned a lot! This will make a great combo with my unit 1 archery elk hunt which opens the day after the Kaibab deer hunt ends. Hoping for some good summer monsoon rains this year for sure. Likely spending the whole month of September in AZ.

I'll try not to. Just happy to have the tags. Wasn't expecting it with all 3 of us having only 2 points

I didn't draw it with 7 points. Lucky Dogs

2 of us drew it with a combined 4..and a friend of mine had 4 of them on one app with a combined 2pts and got it lol.

I was surprised. My daughter is 19 and has never been to kaibab. My dad is 65 and him and I have been there on many archery hunts but have never had a rifle tag in 12a so it should be fun with lots of memories

Awesome, this is my 4th rifle bab tag at 23. Probably some of my best memories up there, you guys will have a blast. Getting a good buck or not its still fun, especially in good company.

I'll try not to. Just happy to have the tags. Wasn't expecting it with all 3 of us having only 2 points

I didn't draw it with 7 points. Lucky Dogs

Point creep. My dad and I had an average of 7 this year and got the last 2 tags in the bonus round. Tags 99 and 100. Thought we were going to get drawn last year with 6.

Wow. Any of those tags been the late hunt?

No, weve only ever done early hunts up there, but two of the early hunts there was snow on the ground. So you never know.

December Unit 27 mule deer for me

My wife drew 3a/3c rifle with 2 points this year, tag 99 of 100. Looking forward to helping my wife harvest her first big game animal. Should be a fun hunt as my hunting partner also drew another tag in there this year

• Like 1