Zim

Deer Results Posted

Not sure if it's for everyone, but my deer result has posted this morning in my portal site. Kaibab archery. So you might want to check your portal. I can finally place a map order for all my hunts.

Mine says "pending" but if you click on "details" it shows tag #278 for U10.

My son's says "tag #0000"

Looking like he didn't get his Dec Coues tag, and I'll be chasing the elusive Boquillas bucks again.

"Pending"

Son's bonus point tally also seems to reflect a no-draw for him, and mine are gone except for the loyalty point.

I thought the same thing about the bonus points reflecting a no draw, but 1 of the guys in my group still shows 0 points.

It still says pending but if you look, it will say what tag number you drew. Tag number doesn't really help for deer but for sheep it does.

doesn't help for sheep either. My brother got tag 1. One choice had 1 tag and one choice had 2 tags. Although it did tell him his deer hunt. Got tag 85 and one choice had 100 tags and the other had 75.

It still says pending but if you look, it will say what tag number you drew. Tag number doesn't really help for deer but for sheep it does.

doesn't help for sheep either. My brother got tag 1. One choice had 1 tag and one choice had 2 tags. Although it did tell him his deer hunt. Got tag 85 and one choice had 100 tags and the other had 75.

Rifle hunting 3C again huh? Lucky dog.

I got tag #4 and my first choice didn't have 4 tags.

woo hoo wife drew 3c, Our third hunt between us in last 4 years. time to kill another good deer...super pumped considering she only had 2 points