Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

anyone highering diesel mechanics in tempe or mesa?

My son is looking for a diesel mechanics job in tempe or mesa if possible, he has gone to school and is now going to get his cdl. has about 1 1/2 experience, hard worker has his on snap on tools and dependable transportation. he just needs a brake. thanks for any help

That was his first job then they down sized there hydrolic shop.

• Like 1

Does he have a LinkedIn Profile? Might help find someone who knows someone. Can't think of anyone I know off hand but if he has a profile and somehow I know someone at a company he wants to work for I'll be happy to help where I can.

• Like 1

Obtaining a CDL will certainly create more opportunity for him . Utility industry currently having a few folks retiring . Both of the major players in the valley will be looking to go external hire soon if not filled internally .

• Like 1

You might check with equipment rental companies like United Rentals or blue line. Some of those guys have East Valley yards. If he is a diesel mechanic with hydraulic experience he could maintain the equipment if he has a CDL he could drive the semis that they used to deliver the equipment.

• Like 1

Where's that rowdy racks guy located, he seems to be a good guy, maybe he will have something?

Or I would really try hard at getting in one of the school district shops. Maybe SRP has a shop?

I would offer a machining job but it's not the best job without experience.

Where's that rowdy racks guy located, he seems to be a good guy, maybe he will have something?

Or I would really try hard at getting in one of the school district shops. Maybe SRP has a shop?

I would offer a machining job but it's not the best job without experience.

That would be Chris Rollins, his shop is located in the same building as Caswells.

Empire Cat has other divisions that might need people too. Power Systems, Rentals, etc. I have a couple buddies in the power systems area. 1 is an engineer, but the other is a mobile repair tech now. He started in the shop fixing equipment.

Thanks for all the info. the cdl is the ticket, to bad 21 yr olds aren't born with one