Mr. Natural

Coues population in 37B?

...you are not going to pass up a nice muley are you?

Of course not! If I don't turn up any shooter whitetails on my scouting trips, I will probably focus mostly on muleys for the hunt.

and I wanna see the muley harvests you have Mr. Natural, dont hold out on us

I think I have posted these before, but since you asked. All these bucks were taken in 37B by my neighbor and I over the last several years.

35920975512_0132f31eb7.jpg

35956946041_477ee1960b.jpg

35250449414_e8af9b6613.jpg

35920940092_851442b62f.jpg

• Like 5

As far as the Tiger Mine Rd. area goes, I am not a fan. The few times I have been in that area during the hunt, there have been several large deer camps, and quads and side x sides running all over creation. That's just not my scene, I am fond of quiet and solitude. There are plenty of good muley areas in the unit that get little pressure. I am hoping to find a good Coues area with little pressure as well, but I suspect I will have my work cut out for me...

• Like 1

As far as the Tiger Mine Rd. area goes, I am not a fan. The few times I have been in that area during the hunt, there have been several large deer camps, and quads and side x sides running all over creation. That's just not my scene, I am fond of quiet and solitude. There are plenty of good muley areas in the unit that get little pressure. I am hoping to find a good Coues area with little pressure as well, but I suspect I will have my work cut out for me...

You might want to look at the White Canyon Wilderness. It is basically west of the Ray pit.

Daggum, 37b is the new 4b.

No sh_t! Does anyone know where I can get a 150 muley not looking for your 170s just a nice 150

You might want to look at the White Canyon Wilderness. It is basically west of the Ray pit.

Thanks, I have actually explored the White Canyon Wilderness some, more as a hiking destination and not so much as a deer hunting destination. Saw a fair amount of deer (and cougar) sign, but wasn't paying that much attention the times I was there. Rough country!

No shoot! Does anyone know where I can get a 150 muley not looking for your 170s just a nice 150

They're out there, in pretty much every unit. Ya just gottta do your homework, and maybe get a bit lucky too.

• Like 1

There was a couple years ago everybody was posting bruisers from 37a. It's the new 7.

• Like 1

I can remember running into the WM for 37B at the time in 1998 or 1999 and the unit had just switched over to the any antlered deer hunt so I asked him if there were a lot of whitetails. He said not to many but the reason for the change was he had checked a guy that had killed a 3X3 whitetail I believe near Krozier(spelling could be wrong) Peak in between Hayden and Kearny and he wrote him a citation because the tag was for mule deer only, after that incident he had the hunt changed to any antlered deer.

• Like 2

Spelled Crozier, It is west and slightly south of Hayden and has some antennas on it.

...you are not going to pass up a nice muley are you?

Of course not! If I don't turn up any shooter whitetails on my scouting trips, I will probably focus mostly on muleys for the hunt.

and I wanna see the muley harvests you have Mr. Natural, dont hold out on us

I think I have posted these before, but since you asked. All these bucks were taken in 37B by my neighbor and I over the last several years.

35920975512_0132f31eb7.jpg

35956946041_477ee1960b.jpg

35250449414_e8af9b6613.jpg

35920940092_851442b62f.jpg

I know your neighbor and I believe i've meet you at his house.? He's a lucky Dude sometimes!

• Like 2