Sign in to follow this  
duxngeez

Aluminum Camper Shell for Fullsize Longbed $100

I have a white aluminum camper shell that I no longer need. It is older, but functions fine. It fits trucks with 8' beds and has all of the glass in the windows and I had keys made for the lock on the rear window. I got it used, and only wanted something that I could put on easily when I needed to, but wouldn't break the bank. It is not pretty and has some dings and scratches, but works fine to keep your gear dry and to sleep in on hunting or scouting trips. It is easy to put on and off and I just use 'C' clamps to attach it to my truck. I had it on a 2005 F-350 longbed. I am sure it will fit most 8' beds, even though it may not fit 'perfectly'. $100 includes keys. May consider trades??

I will look for more pics.

Thanks

post-4967-0-12336800-1501118629_thumb.png

Where are you located? And how much does it weigh

Located in Peoria. Not sure on the weight, but it is not that heavy. It is the lightweight aluminum style. My son and I can load/unload it.

Will be coming done to peoria this weekend, and will get it from you if you have it. Call me at work now please 928-428-4286 Rick Hansen or email me rhansen@lbto.org with a # to call please