bonecollector777

Wtb swaro 15x56 non hd

"Conversation is the spice of life" James T Harris. I love these kind hearted conversations. Keep it coming boys, helps me cope with the fact that I've been working 6 12's for the past 5 months.

"Conversation is the spice of life" James T Harris. I love these kind hearted conversations. Keep it coming boys, helps me cope with the fact that I've been working 6 12's for the past 5 months.

I just worked 1 11 and I'm ready for a stripper titty in my face

• Like 4

your a fu$&in salesmen! You make money off scamming an innocent person into buying a "gently used" vehicle. I make money convincing them that you full of sh!t! Haha!

your a fu$&in salesmen! You make money off scamming an innocent person into buying a "gently used" vehicle. I make money convincing them that you full of sh!t! Haha!

That's bold talk for a one eyed fat man

• Like 1

And here I thought he could start a thread about wanting to buy some glass without a problem. Nope! I guess he just needs to be more sorry. Only weeping, slitting ones wrists and sacrificing your first born is the only thing that counts for an apology around here. Nah! Even then it probably wouldn't be good enough.

• Like 2

Apparently shedhunter has beef with groundpounders and bc777 but is in bed with A3? Anyone but me remember him accusing Groundpounders of stealing his cameras and him going AWOL on this forum for a few months? Enlighten everyone on the outcome of those accusations please

• Like 3

Apparently shedhunter has beef with groundpounders and bc777 but is in bed with A3? Anyone but me remember him accusing Groundpounders of stealing his cameras and him going AWOL on this forum for a few months? Enlighten everyone on the outcome of those accusations please

he vanished for months lol

That's bold talk for a one eyed fat man
1.5 eyes thank you! Fat man yes! We're in the same business bud, I gotta give you some crap.

I've been off the past 3 days and I'm ready for that!

I've been off the past 3 days and I'm ready for that!
Cruise up to the desert flame I got your first dance. But I get to pick her out for you

Sent you an IM. I'm considering selling mine. Darker green, sent in 2 years ago for inspection and cleaning. Great shape.

do are you still going to sell your Swarovski 15x56