Sign in to follow this  
JustinB

she is starting her own little collection!

Got my daughters doe skull back the same day her spring turkey tail was finished! Doe was her first hunt first kill and the turkey was the kids over the counter tag this April. She was supper excited to come home and find these!post-12676-0-35114700-1501267688_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

They look awesome! Is that skull engraved?

That's cool. Congrats to her. I like the skull. I would also like to know how the design was done. Nice feminine touch.

Really like the skull. I was down in Mexico a few months ago and there were several skulls that had different gems attached covering the entire skull. Looked really cool. I will have to look and see if I took any pictures of them.

They look awesome! Is that skull engraved?

yes... engraved then antiqued in some sort of ink.

That's cool. Congrats to her. I like the skull. I would also like to know how the design was done. Nice feminine touch.

Check out the artist... I believe he is an ex-combat vet but he nailed what I was after for my daughter. Super guy!

https://www.facebook.com/nevada.grassie/

• Like 1

Wow! His stuff is freakin awesome. I've never even seen anything like that before. The spartan lookin helmet designs are killer. Mind totally blown right now!! Are you friends with him? How did you find about it? Ay idea what he charges?