gregaz

Housing in Queen Creek

I am moving to Queen Creek/Higley area from Vail in the next couple of weeks. Looking for any suggestions on houses for rent or areas to avoid. Would prefer rural area but willing to live in neighborhood. Thanks

• Like 1

Your gonna love Queen Creek! Small town feel and great people. We also have a new archery shop.

• Like 3

i've lived here since 2005. It has grown a lot (too much). Nice area, we love it. Not too many rural areas left to be honest. They are building homes everywhere there is room to do so.

Hey gregaz, I would be glad to help you find a home. I'm a realtor for century 21. Queen creek is a great place as well as san tan valley. San tan valley still has a "rural" feel in some areas.

Feel free to contact me at anthony.cucinella@century21.com or call/text 702-569-6776

• Like 1

We just left san tan valley. The $/sf is good...but the amount of people, lack of infrastructure (county island), and the growth yet to come wasn't worth it to us.

• Like 1

STV has definitely developed and still is developing.. The homes seem to popping up everywhere and rentals are in and out within days.

QC or further east to STV is great. Pork Shop, good eats coming in and food truck fridays. Still places with rural feel and I have been out here for about 14 years now and love it. Ah yah the archery shop, still need to hit that up.