Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

First lite fit

Ok first lite users I wear a 36 pant by 36 to 38 long in pretty much all my pants , anyone have insight on the pant fit of first lite pants?

Kanab 2.0

Are the kanabs the lightest weight pant?

I am on the high end of the large and don't want them to be skinny jeans.

I was actually wanting to run kuiu bottoms with my first lite tops but I like the suspenders on the first lite. Maybe I'll just go with kuiu

I actually order two pairs of kuiu pants from the sale they just had. I had fitting issues with kuiu so I order the 40 waist pants hoping they were not to "skinny jean-ish". Got them in the mail Friday and I am very pleased waist actually had a little room, butt and thighs have room to move and have a base layer on plus the fabric had some stretch to it. I ordered the Teton stretch woven pant and the Chinook pant and I think they are both on the outlet page. Very happy so far.

• Like 1

I actually order two pairs of kuiu pants from the sale they just had. I had fitting issues with kuiu so I order the 40 waist pants hoping they were not to "skinny jean-ish". Got them in the mail Friday and I am very pleased waist actually had a little room, butt and thighs have room to move and have a base layer on plus the fabric had some stretch to it. I ordered the Teton stretch woven pant and the Chinook pant and I think they are both on the outlet page. Very happy so far.

I finally got to use my Kuiu Attack pants that I got for fathers day.. I'm seriously impressed. These pants are awesome! My only complaint is Kuiu's stuff runs pretty " true to fit" if you wear a 34 waist expect the 34 waist to fit perfect to snug no belt needed. Awesome pants though and I will probably get another pair.

Pants work good for me. Its their jackets that got me upset. Ordered an XL, and its large and feels great. Until I bring my arms forward and down. It bunches up my shirts into my arm pit and has a pinching feeling. Im going to be looking into the first lite jackets

For those who have used KUIU how does it hold up on say a Javalina hunt in the desert contending with cat's claw and the other nasty stuff we have here? The Alpine pants with the Kevlar knees look like they might do the trick.

KUIU is bringing their world tour to Phoenix from October 19 to 21. There is supposed to be a web site for this "KUIU.com/worldtour," but I can't locate it, even by searching their web site. They have an advertisement in the latest SCI magazine with that URL.

• Like 1

For those who have used KUIU how does it hold up on say a Javalina hunt in the desert contending with cat's claw and the other nasty stuff we have here? The Attack pants with the Kevlar knees look like they might do the trick.

KUIU is bringing their world tour to Phoenix from October 19 to 21. There is supposed to be a web site for this "KUIU.com/worldtour," but I can't locate it, even by searching their web site. They have an advertisement in the latest SCI magazine with that URL.

Yup I'm definitely keeping on eye on the KUIU tour truck.. You can actually try on the gear before you buy.

Ended up ordering tiberon pants per a suggestion from jay Scott. Hope they make it here before Sunday, going hiking with my bow.