Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyhcp

Leftover poll

I am worried my portal shows nothing BUT there are still tags in all 3 hunts I put in for

I am worried my portal shows nothing BUT there are still tags in all 3 hunts I put in for

No need to worry yet. There are still tags available they just haven't pulled your app yet

Some of the units I wanted are gone and I don't see anything on my portal yet!!! Biting my fingernails right now

PORTAL SAY'S!

36A. NOV 1O. A bit of a drive for me from Mesa but plenty of time to learn the unit although I did help Bigbrowns last year on his wifes hunt so I am a little familiar with it.

• Like 1

still sitting here crossing my fingers that my leftover app gets picked. I put in for some hunts that are still on the updated leftover list. Nothing showing in my portal yet though...

What times do they update/post it onto your portal account?

I checked yesterday afternoon at about 4 after people were posting they had results and I didn't have anything showing. It was there early this morning about 7 when I checked.

• Like 1

Sunday my daghters portal said not drawn, today under results it is blank for deer and pig. Hopefully that's a good sign.

My choices were 36A, 36B. My protal was updated this morning, me and my son drew our first choice leftover. He also got a youth javelina tag.