Sign in to follow this  
jmb1314

Champion Power Equipment 46539 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start

Brand new in the box. Asking $375.

Champion P
  • RV Ready - Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet, enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
  • 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts
  • Powered by a reliable 196cc Champion engine with Cold Start, optimized to start easily in cold weather
  • Outlets - 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV, 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
  • Champion Support - 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
  • 3500 watts Rated, 4000 watts Maximum Output. Outlets: 1- 120V DUPLEX Outlet (5-20R), 1 - 120V Twistlock (L5-30R), 1 - RV Receptacle (TT-30R)
  • Electric Remote Control Start (battery included), powered by Champion 196cc OHV Engine with Cast Iron Sleeve. (CARB - California approved)
ower Equipment 46539 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start

810-GtJ9cVL._SL1500_.jpg

Where are you located? It may say on your post but I don't see it!

We will be heading that way next Thursday. Maybe we could meet up.

Sounds great. We will be headed your way tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Interested in it if Canille doesn't take it, can't get to you to see it till Thursday at lunchtime. Live in Gilbert, work in South Chandler

Update: This is sold however the person I sold it to is just using it to get his motor home that was sitting up and running. He will be selling it right away so if you would like to buy it from him I can give you his number just message me.

thanks,