Sign in to follow this  
452b264

***SOLD***

PSA FREE FLOATING 13.5 INCH M-LOK HAND GUARD, MID-LENGTH, 16 INCH 4150 NITRIDE BARREL, A2 PROFILE, 1/8 TWIST. With a brand new BCG. $300.00 Firm.

I paid 239.99 for the upper, 90 for the bolt carrier group, and 28 for the M-LOK rail for light or sling.

I took my time for break in and the barrel has never been to hot. At 50 yards it printed several groups at 1/2 inch and 1.5 to 2.5 inchs at 100 yards with winchester white box 45 gr. HP and Winchester 55 gr. soft point along with Geco 55 gr. FMJ. Wolf steel case 55 gr. was an 1 to 1.5 at 50 yards,I didn't get to shoot the wolf ammo at 100 yds. The above testing was done with magpul pro steel iron sights, and a mil spec trigger with lighter springs and nickle boron coated. No FTF or FTE, With a good load and a scope this one will shoot well. Round count is about 75.

Im selling to fund bow since I have an CHF upper.

http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-5-56-nato-1-8-nitride-13-5-lightweight-m-lok-freedom-upper-no-bcg-or-ch-516445825.html?trk_msg=CKEP53HJOM847CV18M7O2HASQ8&trk_contact=FD3GIOP3K4FKJ2OPBI90206SL0&trk_module=bna&trk_sid=35E468EDM0VDTRDHQE59F3EV94&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Product&utm_campaign=Palmetto+Browse+Abandonment&utm_content=Palmetto+Browse+Abandonment+3

If you need a lower I listed one below, or you can search their web site under AR 15/lowers.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-blem-lower-classic-edition-no-magazine.html

There is also 5 slot rail attached to the front of the hand guard for a light or a sling .

The upper is still for sale. It must go, to fund my new bow.

My new bow was ordered today, so has to go.

200?

You should low ball through a pm. Thanks for the offer.

• Like 1