Becker

Monster MOMS!!!!

OMG! That is a dream buck right there! What a stud! Huge congrats to her!!! JIM>

Fantastic bruiser, and better than mom got to get it..

Well, Here is my mom's monster buck.....117 2/8 gross, 114 NET !!!!!!! I am still in shock he is so big....I had been watching him for two months now and got my mom to put the smack down on him.....4 and 6/8 bases 17 and 7/8 beams, and 15 and 5/8 inside spread......MAN OH MAN Enjoy

Becker

Congrats to your Mom Becker!

When you say you had been watching him, wasn't Andy there with you the whole time videoing them all summer with you? I thought you guys logged some serious hours watching those deer. No?

Well, Here is my mom's monster buck.....117 2/8 gross, 114 NET !!!!!!! I am still in shock he is so big....I had been watching him for two months now and got my mom to put the smack down on him.....4 and 6/8 bases 17 and 7/8 beams, and 15 and 5/8 inside spread......MAN OH MAN Enjoy

Becker

Congrats to your Mom Becker!

When you say you had been watching him, wasn't Andy there with you the whole time videoing them all summer with you? I thought you guys logged some serious hours watching those deer. No?

Don't want to speak for them, but..... Devin and Andy have watched monsters this summer and have some incredible video footage. We need to convince them to put out a DVD with some of the deer footage (all year), and maybe some of the other animal footage thats great! Let's put the pressure on to get the DVD out!!!

Bill

:blink: :huh: :o :blink: Oh My, that got my heart pumping!!!! Congrats on that awesome buck of a lifetime!

Lance