Sign in to follow this  
tanclan4

Cabin rental in Payson, Hunt of a Lifetime recipient

Anyone have a rental in the Payson area for the September muzzleloader hunt? I'm taking a 14 year old boy from back East with Hunt of a Lifetime out to fill this tag.

Probably need it for a week 9/14-9/21, not sure what dates they'll be out here. Any CWS discounts will be greatly appreciated, lol.

Thanks,

Tony

I think some guys on here have rented my buddy Gino's cabin in Mead Ranch (22N). I was in it last year for the late bull hunt. Great place and Gino lives next door and has a wealth of info about the unit (and some neighboring ones). You'd be in the heart of 22N and a short drive from 23...

Google "Dead Mule Ranch" on Airbnb...

There is a ranch about 2 to 3 miles in on the Colcord Road that hosts disabled and seriously ill children, taking them horseback riding Etc. I'm not sure I remember the name right now, maybe Whispering Hope? Based on your tag holders situation it's possible they may work with you on somewhere to stay.

Gino's cabin is a great recommendation. He is a good dude and if his cabin is available will treat you right. I would call him quick because he usually books his cabin quickly durning hunting season. I am staying there for my daughters Jr Elk hunt in October.

• Like 1