Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Who's headed out this weekend

If they would do.away with the guide requirement on San carlos I would be buying a tag. Wonder how.long it will last.

If they would do.away with the guide requirement on San carlos I would be buying a tag. Wonder how.long it will last.

Wasn't that new in 2016?

As of 8/17/17:

Individual hunt female harvest limits reached in 23S. Annual female harvest limit reached in 6b.

Who's still after it? I'm hoping to go kick around in unit 1 this weekend. Will have a rifle and bear tag just in case. Never been in the unit, will have the wife along just hoping for some good hikes and nice scenery. Will be keeping an eye on the weather and one out for snakes!

• Like 1

I missed a decent sized cinnamon bear last Saturday in 23S. Still kicking myself for that one.

I missed a decent sized cinnamon bear last Saturday in 23S. Still kicking myself for that one.

Yep that's gunna haunt you.

I'm hoping for redemption next week. The area I glassed him up in is deep enough that I'm confident he'll be there again.

I'm hoping for redemption next week. The area I glassed him up in is deep enough that I'm confident he'll be there again.

Hasn't the female harvest been met for 23S?

No luck in unit 1 this weekend. If you were the guy I talked to on the quad leading the truck full of hounds as my wife and I were dropping into the river canyon to look for bears, how did you guys end up?

As of 8/24 the below female harvest limits are still the only ones in effect.

As of 8/17/17:

Individual hunt female harvest limits reached in 23S. Annual female harvest limit reached in 6b.

Who's still after it? I'm hoping to go kick around in unit 1 this weekend. Will have a rifle and bear tag just in case. Never been in the unit, will have the wife along just hoping for some good hikes and nice scenery. Will be keeping an eye on the weather and one out for snakes!

• Like 1