Sign in to follow this  
hesbinrubn

Termite Experts?

Anyone know any termite experts that do repair / termite control? Might need one. No draw tags for me I guess so I can focus on this!!! Thank you much appreciated.

I use Pest Control Solutions to do all my termite inspections on my home inspections. Do you know that you have them and you just need to have them treated? They have really good prices. Especially compared to the big name companies that have to pay for their advertising. I can give you a contact number if you are interested.

Not strikeforce.

I did my last termite treatment myself. You can buy termidor online or at some local pest control shops around town. I have a concrete hammer drill so that part was free. I did have to figure out a way to pump the chemical in the holes. The answer was a paint sprayer pot from harbor freight and an air compressor. I bought an air blow gun with 18" wand to use to inject it in the hose.

If you have dirt around the house you just dig trenches and pour in 5 gallon buckets of chemicals you mix up from the concentrate.

I did a 1300 sqft house with a helper in about 5hrs. 3/4 of the perimeter is concrete so it was alot of drilling.

• Like 3

Sent you a p.m.

• Like 1

Not strikeforce.

I did my last termite treatment myself. You can buy termidor online or at some local pest control shops around town. I have a concrete hammer drill so that part was free. I did have to figure out a way to pump the chemical in the holes. The answer was a paint sprayer pot from harbor freight and an air compressor. I bought an air blow gun with 18" wand to use to inject it in the hose.

If you have dirt around the house you just dig trenches and pour in 5 gallon buckets of chemicals you mix up from the concentrate.

I did a 1300 sqft house with a helper in about 5hrs. 3/4 of the perimeter is concrete so it was alot of drilling.

+1 on Termadore and doing it yourself.

Do it yourself and you can save some money just invest in the time and the chemical. Termadore is good stuff!!

Thank you for the replies... Yes I suspect I already have them , there is one spot where baseboards are crumbly and on opposite side of wall in laundry room there is a 1/8th inch mud tunnel popping out. I believe I have ruled out water damage of any sort as well. Kicker to the whole thing is I just started new job and cant do overtime, and I am very very busy with training for work until about January. I have no time and my daughter has some health issues so its a pretty big financial burden. Keep the suggestions coming and I will reach out to get some quotes and opinions. Thanks again!

If you decide to try and do it yourself I can lend you the hammer drill, bits, paint pot, and blower nozzle. You would need an air compressor and depending on how big the house is, some extra air hoses.

Do some research.  I haven't dealt with it in a while, but up to a few years back Termidor was the best thing on the market.  Whoever you use, make sure they are using one that has the fewest call backs and the best record.

Too bad Chlordane makes you grow a third eye and hair on your nose ... that crap worked great.

44 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

Do some research.  I haven't dealt with it in a while, but up to a few years back Termidor was the best thing on the market.  Whoever you use, make sure they are using one that has the fewest call backs and the best record.

Too bad Chlordane makes you grow a third eye and hair on your nose ... that crap worked great.

4 years old

16 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

4 years old

Didn't look at that.  Whoops.

• Haha 1