Edge

Name that gun!

your close enough it is a remington 241 the speedmaster has a rear feed in the stock and a bottom ejection port. It is a cool gun I purchased from my fathers neighbor. His neighbor passed away a few weeks ago. I have another from him that I will post up soon. I also have one that was my fathers I will post up.

I love all Browning stuff. Jonathon Browning is my 4th Great Grandfather. John Browning is an uncle. I say my obsession with guns is in my blood

• Like 1

I think it's a Smith and Wesson. Straight Line??? I don't know if that's the name. I remember hearing about it 25 years ago. Single shot Match pistol. It's supposed to be real nice. How did you get it?

You got it

• Like 1

Correct

I was planning on posting mine. Nice rifle. They're the best 22 out there. So much so that I feel bad for the younger people. They really have no idea what an accurate 22 bolt action is. These things go for a lot of money but they're worth it.

post-11427-0-47293900-1502905542_thumb.jpg

While waiting for Gunit...

Here's an old wall hanger...

Name that Gun!

attachicon.gifIMG_20170814_104419644.jpg

Anyone?

Your gun is a Stevens model 350 but it could have anyone of several different names on the gun. Steven made those guns for several different retailers that each gave the gun their own name.

This gun is not to be confused with the recent Stevens model 350 which is a cheap pump gun. Here is what one looks like in good condition:

post-13720-0-14760700-1502928702_thumb.jpg