StraightTequilaNight

Lotsa Coues....pic heavy

If I can remember ill have to post up a few Pics this weekend. Have a sweet 2x3 mid 90's buck on camera.

Cool looking buck we got on camera the other day.

post-14436-0-04575800-1503034315_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The OP should have a awesome time chasing bucks next week. That last buck is a stud.thats my goal for next year big framed buck

OK... rest of the story....

I have the late December rifle tag. If I can get my son a deer during the archery hunt (will be his first ever), then I'll keep my December tag. If not, I'll hand my tag over to him as he's been skunked on the draw 3 years in a row. Here's to hoping any one of these (or even something much smaller) comes into range & he shoots true...

• Like 3

I'm also a sucker for big 2s but my favs are pic 2 and the 2nd to last pic buck on the right. Are these 2 deer one and the same? They look very similar. Good luck!

• Like 1

OK... rest of the story....

I have the late December rifle tag. If I can get my son a deer during the archery hunt (will be his first ever), then I'll keep my December tag. If not, I'll hand my tag over to him as he's been skunked on the draw 3 years in a row. Here's to hoping any one of these (or even something much smaller) comes into range & he shoots true...

Best of luck to him.

• Like 1