Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

Australian Shepherd blue heeler pups free to good homes

I have six Blue Heeler Australian shepherd pups will be ready to go September 1st would like them to go to good homes very smart dogs with lots of energy 480-495-3475post-3803-0-50552800-1503021227_thumb.jpgpost-3803-0-44365100-1503021329_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Yes they are free to a good home I live in East Mesa the puppy with more black on him than any of the others is already spoken for that is a male one female is spoken for not sure which one I will have to ask my wife so there are four but still available one female three males

You broke an old mans heart with this posting! My wife gave me a blue heeler for a wedding gift years ago back in Louisiana and he was the best gift I could have ever got! She got a $1500 engagement ring and I got a $75 dog and Baloo was worth a heck of a lot more than that dang ring over the years let me tell you! Great family dogs, will protect the kids and chase them around, wish I wasn't up in the years and had the energy to take on another heeler. Thanks for the memories though, GOD bless!

• Like 6

I'll take a male if still avialable. My sons birthday is 09/06...he's been asking for a puppy. This would be perfect!

I answered all PM's if I miss somebody please call me at the number posted in the ad thanks

• Like 1

Got a pure blue, and he's a block head, best dog ever, they own you for sure.. beautiful pups, I don't dare show the wife

Warning: Anyone taking on one of these cross breeds is in for the most intense symbiotic relationships ever.post-11051-0-78318100-1503162904_thumb.jpg

• Like 1