Sign in to follow this  
azruger

2017 DOVE!!!

I cant wait, gave my son a new barrel on his B-day for his 870 now he is shooting better then me. Good luck and enjoy your family time.

Oh yes. It's great family time with the kids. Hoping it's a great year. Have them everywhere at my house inntucson.

• Like 1

I just need to clean my old Model 12 and find my vest. I have about two cases of shells left from last year.

Anyone in the tucson area have a single shot 20 gauge or .410 I can pick up for.my daughter to get her started out.

Oh yes. It's great family time with the kids. Hoping it's a great year. Have them everywhere at my house inntucson.

Always tons around the house. Have you been out to check any of the tanks yet?
  • Like 1

Dove season is one of my favorite times of the year!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

• Like 2

Dove season just means it's getting closer to quail season.

• Like 2

Don't forget to purchase your migratory bird stamp!

Got a case of shells and a bird stamp today. Found out I have about 6-7 cases already in my gun cabinet....oops.

• Like 3

HELP :o !

I might be a vegetarian if I can't find a Dove spot this year. All my North Phoenix spots have been built on or have No Trespassing signs on them. Not the State Trust Hunt License ones, but full "you own it, but can use it" signs.

I understand members of this forum not wanting to give up their honey hole, but some general help would be really appreciated. I don't mind driving for my birds so please help me out.

Today I left the house before 5:00 am and drove to the Hassayampa (dry, no birds), 7 Springs (wet, no birds) and all along the carefree highway (1 bird). I saw 10 birds in my 6 hours of scouting and 5 of these were by the golf course near the Bartlet/Horseshoe turn off. Two were North of Camp Creek on the 7 Springs road.

HELP!

• Like 1

Oh yeah! Looking forward to head out with the family!

I am ready except I need my bird stamp. I ordered in my shells and picked them up last week. This year will be the first year my 5 year old will be going out with me, and I may even let him take a couple shots with his .410 if he wants.

I am hoping this year will be a good year. My normal spot outside Wickenburg has been up and down the last couple years.

I even took Friday Sept. 1st off work to get out on opening day.

• Like 1